As a general contractor, we are responsible for all communication with the clients, and providing all of the material, labor, equipment (such as engineering vehicles and tools) and services necessary for the construction of the project.
We have specialized subcontractors and partners to perform all or portions of the construction work, and are responsible for the quality and schedule of all work performed.
Ours number one priority is safety on the job site.
As a design–build contractor, we are the single point of responsibility and thus minimize risks for the project owner and reduce the delivery schedule by overlapping the design phase and construction phase of a project.
We could optimum the project cost and maximize the cost saving by:
- Leveraging the relationships that we have created over several years as well as source out from Tuan Le’s network to get the best cost from Suppliers, Sub-contractors, and Labor teams.
- Optimum the design, material, method statement, value engineering, etc. from the very first stage of the project with the know-how, extensive practical experience from our technical teams and our design partners.
If a design-build contract model is right for you, then you can expect Solutions create a partnership to make the whole construction project go smoothly.
Coordination of mechanical and electrical systems to detail their configuration and integrate with civil, structure, architecture design provides a major challenge for complex building and industrial projects.
By assigning the MEP systems to Solutions from the beginning, the Owner would have those advantages and benefits as:
- Facilitate in optimizing the construction process, shorten the construction duration.
- Clear responsibility in liaising and managing MEP systems to ensure best possible quality.
- Cost saving: reduce indirect cost of the contractor, reduce co-ordination cost of management team of the Owner, increase opportunity cost due to shorten construction time.