- Directly inspect, monitor and evaluate the construction progress at the site, update information on the daily work schedule
- Remind and suspend the construction when detecting violations of the process and technical specification, quality and safety according to approved designs and method statement.
- To act as a main person to solve problems arising in the actual condition on the construction site.
- To make records of work acceptance and completed work items.
- Propose work schedule to monitor the works
- Checking the construction work of Labor Teams or Subcontractors based on actual volume, acceptance forms, etc. periodically or unannounced.
- Confirm the volume, items that have been inspected and meet quality specification of each subcontractor.
- Graduated from college / university specialized in construction.
- At least 2 years of experience in construction projects.
- Self discipline, able to work under pressure.
- Good communication, good time management and fast work handling.
- Proficient in Autocad, Mirosoft Project, Microsoft office.
- Understand technical standards of materials and equipment for construction works
- The working environment is dynamic, professional, creative, developed and has many opportunities for advancement.
- Salary, bonus, attractive remuneration policies, stimulating work efficiency.
- Health insurance, labor policy in accordance with the Labor Law.