– In charge of recruiting staff for the company, handle employee contracts
– Implement company’s salary, compensation and commission scheme for all employees
– Build corporate culture and organize team building activities
– Perform monthly payroll calculations and personal income taxes
– Handle HR related issues including building KPI scheme, social insurance, pension, unemployment insurance, tax refund, etc according to Vietnam Labor Law
– Deal with employee requests regarding Human Resources and administration issues, discipline and company regulation.
– Advise the Board of Directors on HR management strategy
– Be experienced in security management
– Perform other tasks as per assigned.
– Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in HR Management or related field
– At least 3 years of working experience in HR and training
– Having experience in the creative works is an advantage
– Fluent in English
– Personality: self-discipline, detailed, honest, accountable, hard-working